- Handmade in the UK
- Öeko-Tex Standard 100 certified fabric
- Unisex Design
- Built in scratch mittens
- Front opening with nickel free poppers.
- Available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-12 months
- 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane Jersey
- Machine washable on a 30 cycle,
- Do not tumbledry
What is Öeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Fabric?
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used. Only those that undergo strict testing and monitoring procedures and provide for verifiable quality assurance are allowed to sell products bearing the Oeko-Tex®-Standard 100 label.
More about Fred & Noah
Award winning childrenswear brand Fred & Noah specialise in bold, bright unisex leggings for babies and toddlers. Created in their Essex studio, their high quality range of childrens leggings and sweatshirts are made with great care and attention to detail.